Nate Wright: Convert a Cold Intro into a Warm Relationship with LinkedIn
A 90-minute workshop with small business trainer, Nate Wright, will help you unearth fruitful (and profitable) connections within your community and business eco-system. You’ll leave the workshop with the tools you need to establish a connection, provide value, and answer the all important question: “Who are you?” and “Why the f*@k should I care?”
Some topics we’ll cover:
- Pimping out your LinkedIn Profile (even if you are brand-spanking new to business)
- Building authority – Who do you want to help? How will you provide them with value?
- Tracking down leads on LinkedIn – Who can help you? How do you find them?
- Techniques for capturing a prospects email address (some geeky, some old-fashioned)
- Content vs. Context or Why the f*@k should I care? and Why should I care today?
- Getting the meeting & follow-up best practices
About the Speaker: Nate Wright teaches smaller business how to make bigger money. Since bootstrapping Small Biz Triage five years ago in Seattle, WA, he has directly helped hundreds of owners complete thousands of sales, marketing and productivity projects. Nate’s business model has given him a front-row seat to successful businesses, and a back-stage pass to the failures. The Small Biz Triage client list includes the Obama-appointed Chair of the Nationals Women’s Business Council, a mobile-app developer with over 3.5 million downloads, and an Emmy-winning documentary filmmaker. http://www.smallbiztriage.com/
Where: Glenn Hall, Rm. 112
When: Thursday at 6:30 p.m.